- 4 of 21 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Smithers Public Library.
8 current holds with 21 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Smithers Public Library||F ROL (Text)||35101011009789||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062381736 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: xvi, 441 pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 2017.
|Summary, etc.:|| "The members of Sigma Force reluctantly join forces with their most hated enemy to stop a primordial threat with ties to the American Civil War and the secret work of Alexander Graham Bell." -- Provided by the Publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Special operations (Military science) > Fiction.
Biological weapons > Fiction.