- 3 of 17 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Smithers Public Library.
13 current holds with 17 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Smithers Public Library||F HAM (Text)||35101011010084||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||02/09/2018|
- ISBN: 9781487002749 (trade pbk)
- Physical Description: 375 pages ; 21 cm
- Publisher: Toronto : Spiderline, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
|Summary, etc.:|| "In the latest novel in the bestselling Ava Lee series, Ava is contracted by a senator in the Philippines to quietly investigate a college on an island province that he suspects is training terrorists. While working with a CIA agent to uncover an international plot, horrific in size and scope, Ava's judgement and morals are tested like never before."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Terrorism > Fiction.
Terrorists > Philippines > Fiction.
Lee, Ava (Fictitious character) > Fiction.