The secrets she keeps / Michael Robotham.
- 8 of 11 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Smithers Public Library.
1 current hold with 11 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Smithers Public Library||F ROB (Text)||35101011006926||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780751562767
- ISBN: 9780751562774 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 436 p. ; 24cm.
- Publisher: London, UK : Sphere, 2017.
"Everyone has an idea of what their perfect life is. For Agatha, it's Meghan Shaughnessy's. These two women from vastly different backgrounds have one thing in common - a dangerous secret that could destroy everything they hold dear. Both will risk everything to hide the truth, but their worlds are about to collide in a shocking act that cannot be undone." -- Provided by the Publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Kidnapping > Fiction.
Pregnant women > Fiction.
Secrecy > Fiction.