- 3 of 3 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Smithers Public Library.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Smithers Public Library||F DEN (Text)||35101011007353||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062692696 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 273 pages ; 21 cm
- Publisher: New York : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
|Summary, etc.:|| Three years ago Madison Culver went missing at the age of five while looking for a Christmas tree with her family. Private investigator Naomi Cottle continues the investigation and believes that Madison's disappearance can only be the result of an abduction. Naomi's personal journey from foster child to adulthood parallels her search for Madison, and as her fears and sources of determination come to light, the narrative also dips into Madison's mind, allowing readers to experience her terrifying ordeal at the hands of her captor.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women private investigators > Fiction.
Missing children > Investigation > Fiction.
Oregon > Fiction.