- 1 of 2 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Smithers Public Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Smithers Public Library||FPB EAS (Text)||35101011009201||Paperback racks -- Mystery||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781459739802 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1459739809 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 408 pages ; 18 cm
- Publisher: Toronto, Ontario : Dundurn, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
|Summary, etc.:|| "After the new leader of the Satans Wrath Motorcycle Club ordered the murder and torture of three people - one who was wrongly suspected of being an informant - a bloody message painted on the wall at the murder scene is personally addressed to Jack Taggart. Horrified by the discovery, Taggart's shock turns to rage when the bikers' next stop is to his home to threaten his family. When a new assistant commissioner orders Taggart to stay clear of the bikers, Taggart forms a deadly plan of vengeance to deliver justice as only he could."--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Taggart, Jack (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Undercover operations > Fiction.
Organized crime > Fiction.
Motorcycle gangs > Fiction.