The fallen / David Baldacci.
- 14 of 33 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Smithers Public Library.
12 current holds with 33 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Smithers Public Library||F BAL (Text)||35101011016370||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||10/04/2018|
- ISBN: 9781538761397 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 420 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Grand Central Publishing, 2018.
While Amos and his journalist friend Alex visit Alex's sister in Baronville, Pennsylvania, Amos discovers two dead men in a nearby house, but finds the police and unseen forces are stonewalling the investigation.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Government investigators > Fiction.
International crimes > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Memory disorders > Fiction.
Pennsylvania > Fiction.