- 4 of 21 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Smithers Public Library.
15 current holds with 21 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Smithers Public Library||F GEN (Text)||35101011015471||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||05/01/2018|
- ISBN: 9781476717807 (hardcover) :
- Physical Description: 307 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First Scout Press hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Scout Press, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018
An accomplished concert pianist, Richard received standing ovations from audiences all over the world in awe of his rare combination of emotional resonance and flawless technique. Richard now has ALS, and his entire right arm is paralyzed. He knows his left arm will go next. When Richard becomes increasingly paralyzed and is no longer able to live on his own, his distant wife Karina becomes his reluctant caretaker. As Richard's muscles, voice, and breath fade, both he and Karina try to reconcile their past before it's too late.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pianists > Fiction.
Husband and wife > Fiction.
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis > Patients > Fiction.