- 3 of 12 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Smithers Public Library.
0 current holds with 12 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Smithers Public Library||F BUR (Text)||35101011013302||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||04/07/2018|
- ISBN: 9780765391353 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 333 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Tor Books, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
|General Note:|| "A Tom Doherty Associates book."
|Summary, etc.:|| "Colonists from Earth wanted the perfect home, but they'll have to survive on the one they found. They don't realize another life form watches...and waits... Only mutual communication can forge an alliance with the planet's sentient species and prove that humans are more than tools." -- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Space colonies > Fiction.
Life on other planets > Fiction.