The other lady vanishes / Amanda Quick.
- 6 of 17 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Smithers Public Library.
4 current holds with 17 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Smithers Public Library||F QUI (Text)||35101011017667||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Reshelving||-|
- ISBN: 9780399585326 (hardcover) :
- Physical Description: 340 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Berkley, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
"Escaping from a private sanitarium and taking a job at an herbal tea shop in a 1930s California seaside resort town, Adelaide bonds with a man hiding under the cover of a therapy-seeking widower before a local con artist is murdered, drawing them both into a shadowy underground of duplicity and misdirection."-- Novelist.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Widows > Fiction.
Mediums > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
California > Fiction.
|Genre:||Romantic suspense fiction.