Jonny Appleseed : a novel / Joshua Whitehead.
- 0 of 8 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Smithers Public Library.
2 current holds with 8 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Smithers Public Library||F WHI (Text)||35101011017444||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||In transit||-|
- ISBN: 9781551527253 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 223 pages ; 21 cm
- Publisher: Vancouver, British Columbia : Arsenal Pulp Press, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
Off the reserve and trying to find ways to live and love in the big city, Jonny Appleseed, a young Two-Spirit/Indigiqueer, becomes a cybersex worker who fetishizes himself in order to make a living. Jonny's world is a series of breakages, appendages, and linkages - and as he goes through the motions of preparing to return home for his step-father's funeral, he learns how to put together the pieces of his life. Jonny Appleseed is a unique, shattering vision of Indigenous life, full of grit, glitter, and dreams.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Indigenous peoples > Fiction.
Young gay men > Fiction.
Two-spirit people > Fcition.
Self-realization > Fiction.