The wolves of winter / Tyrell Johnson.
- 8 of 25 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Smithers Public Library.
2 current holds with 25 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Smithers Public Library||F JOH (Text)||35101011010050||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Reshelving||-|
- ISBN: 9781501155734 (trade paperback)
- Physical Description: 312 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: Simon & Schuster Canada edition.
- Publisher: Toronto : Simon & Schuster Canada, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
Lynn McBride has learned a lot since society collapsed in the face of nuclear war and disease seven years ago. She's learned to hunt, to forage, to survive with her family in the snow-covered wilderness of the Yukon. But just when it seems she has adjusted to the new world order, an enigmatic fugitive named Jax arrives at her homestead, bringing with him dark secrets and enemies from the past. Lynn must choose to become a predator or become prey.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Survival > Fiction.
Regression (Civilization) > Fiction.
Yukon > Fiction.