- 0 of 2 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Smithers Public Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Smithers Public Library||F KNI (Text)||35101011009524||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||04/29/2018|
- ISBN: 9780749021429 (paperback)
- ISBN: 074902142X (paperback)
- Physical Description: 286 pages ; 20 cm
- Edition: Paperback edition.
- Publisher: London : Allison & Busby Limited, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
It is 1906 and the Faro family gather in Orkney after the sudden death of Inspector Faro's son-in-law Erland Yesnaby. The family try to support grieving widow Emily, but after witnessing strange behaviour from the royal yacht, the 'Victoria and Albert III', and when a body of one of its passengers washes up on the shore, both Inspector Faro and his investigator daughter, Rose McQuinn, struggle to resist the mystery of the Scottish coastline. When the ever-loyal gardener Sven starts acting strangely, and a shocking truth about him is uncovered, Inspector Faro and Rose McQuinn realise that the lives of more than one member of their family might be in danger. And with time running out, will these two renowned detectives be able to crack the case together?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Faro, Jeremy, (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Fathers and daughters > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Police > Scotland > Fiction.
Orkney (Scotland) > History > 19th century > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- The First Inspector Faro and Rose McQuinn mystery
- Knight, Alanna, Inspector Faro and Rose McQuinn mysteries ; 1.