One for the rock / Kevin Major.
- 4 of 4 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Smithers Public Library.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Smithers Public Library||F MAJ (Text)||35101011018541||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781550816877 (trade paperback) :
- ISBN: 155081687X (trade paperback)
- Physical Description: 215 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador : Breakwater, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
Sebastian Synard doesn't want any more trouble than he already has. But when he leads a group of tourists along the cliffs of St. John's harbour, one of them ends up dead. Not only is there a murderer in his tour group, but the cop assigned to the case is sleeping with Sebastian's ex-wife. It seems like things can't get any worse, but as he's enlisted to help flush out the perpetrator, the trail leads deeper than expected, and Sebastian finds himself on the edge
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Murder > Fiction.
Newfoundland and Labrador > Fiction.