Mouseling's words / Shutta Crum ; illustrated by Ryan O'Rourke.
- 3 of 3 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Smithers Public Library.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Smithers Public Library||E CRU (Text)||35101011010399||Children's room||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780544302167 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : colour illustrations ; 23 cm
- Publisher: Boston : Clarion Books, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
Mouseling's family lives in a nest made of words that Aunt Tillie has collected and brought home from the Swashbuckler Restaurant. The nest is safe and cozy, and Mouseling is happy there. After all, the world outside is scary, and when you're surrounded by delicious words like "zest" and "sweet," "tidbit" and "noodles," why would you want to leave? But what if there are wonderful new words beyond the nest, just waiting to be discovered? Adventure is calling, and Mouseling grows brave...
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mice > Juvenile fiction.
Reading > Juvenile fiction.