Paradox / Catherine Coulter.
- 22 of 29 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Smithers Public Library.
0 current holds with 29 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Smithers Public Library||F COU (Text)||35101011021115||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781501138126 (hc)
- Physical Description: 434 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Gallery Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Gallery Books, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
Chief Ty Christie of Willicott, Maryland, witnesses a murder at dawn from the deck of her cottage on Lake Massey. When dragging the lake, not only do the divers find the murder victim, they also discover dozens of bones. Even more shocking is the identification of a unique belt buckle found among the bones. Working together with Chief Christie, Savich and Sherlock soon discover a frightening connection between the bones and the escaped psychopath.
Search for related items by subject