Summer hours at the Robbers Library : a novel / Sue Halpern.
- 4 of 7 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Smithers Public Library.
1 current hold with 7 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Smithers Public Library||LP HAL (Text)||35101011014268||Large Print||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062791887 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 459 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: First HarperLuxe edition.
- Publisher: New York : HarperLuxe, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
When fifteen-year-old, home-schooled Sunny gets arrested for shoplifting a dictionary at the local library, the judge assigns her to do community service at the library for the summer. Bright, curious, and eager to connect with someone other than her off-the-grid hippie parents, Sunny coaxes librarian Kit out of her self-imposed isolation. They're joined by Rusty, a Wall Street high-flyer suddenly crashed to earth. As they come to terms with how their lives have unravelled, they also discover how they might knit them together again and finally reclaim their stories.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Teenage girls > Fiction.
Middle-aged women > Fiction.
Intergenerational relations > Fiction.
Self-actualization (Psychology) > Fiction.
Libraries > Fiction.
Large type books.
New Hampshire > Fiction.