The devil to pay / William W. Johnstone with J. A. Johnstone.
- 4 of 6 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Smithers Public Library.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Smithers Public Library||FPB JOH (Text)||35101011020067||Paperback racks -- Western||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780786040483 (mass market paperback)
- Physical Description: 345 pages ; 18 cm
- Publisher: New York : Pinnacle Books, Kensington Publishing Corp., 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
"The Kerrigans have fought long and hard to carve out their own piece of heaven on the Texas frontier. And when evil comes knocking at their door, with guns blazing, there’ll be hell to pay... It begins with a simple act of kindness -- and ends in a shocking night of violence. A homeless family shows up on Kate Kerrigan’s doorstep, seeking refuge from a vengeful rancher’s wrath. Seeing their desperation -- and fear -- the West Texas matriarch welcomes the family into her home. But her charity turns out to be an invitation to disaster. First, the rancher and his henchmen come gunning for her houseguests. They break into Kate’s mansion. They shoot her butler, brutalize her staff, and try to force themselves on Kate. Then the real slaughter begins. When the smoke clears, Kate vows to send these murderous bastards straight to hell. Even if she has to dance with the devil himself..." -- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ranch life > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- The Kerrigans: a Texas dynasty ; 5
- The Kerrigans, a Texas dynasty
- Johnstone, William W. Kerrigans, a Texas dynasty.