Princess / James Patterson and Rees Jones.
- 3 of 11 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Smithers Public Library.
2 current holds with 11 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Smithers Public Library||F PAT (Text)||35101011018392||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||08/01/2018|
- ISBN: 9781538714447 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 350 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York : Grand Central Publishing, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
A missing woman. Beloved by the royal family. What is the princess hiding?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Private investigators > Fiction.
Private security services > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.
London (England) > Fiction.