To kill a mockingbird : a graphic novel / Harper Lee ; adapted and illustrated by Fred Fordham.
- 16 of 19 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Smithers Public Library.
0 current holds with 19 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Smithers Public Library||GN 741.5973 FOR (Text)||35101011024903||Graphic Novels||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062798183 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 272 p. : chiefly col. ill. ; 25 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, 2018.
The explosion of racial hate in an Alabama town is viewed by a little girl whose father defends a black man accused of rape.
Search for related items by subject
Comics (Graphic works)