Becoming / Michelle Obama.
- 3 of 7 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Smithers Public Library.
6 current holds with 7 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Smithers Public Library||LP 973.932 OBA (Text)||35101011029274||Large Print||Volume hold||Checked out||2019-08-30|
- ISBN: 9780525633754 (paperback)
- Physical Description: xvi, 675 pages, 16 unnumbered pages of plates ; illustrations (chiefly colour) ; 24 cm
- Edition: First large print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Large Print, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
In a life filled with meaning and accomplishment, Michelle Obama has emerged as one of the most iconic and compelling women of our era. As First Lady of the United States of America, she helped create the most welcoming and inclusive White House in history. With unerring honesty and lively wit, she describes her triumphs and her disappointments, both public and private. A deeply personal reckoning of a woman of soul and substance who has steadily defied expectations.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Obama, Michelle, 1964-
Presidents' spouses > United States > Biography.
African American women lawyers > Biography.
African American lawyers > Biography.
Large type books.