To catch a Texas star / Linda Broday.
- 3 of 3 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Smithers Public Library.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Smithers Public Library||FPB BRO (Text)||35101000537030||Paperback racks -- Romance||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781492651017 (paperback)
- ISBN: 149265101X (paperback)
- Physical Description: 340 pages ; 18 cm
- Publisher: Naperville, Illinois : Sourcebooks Casablance, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
A gentle, beautiful woman with a lifelong secret that threatens to destroy everything she knows saves the son of a notorious outlaw, who yearns to make his life count, when he is left badly injured.
Search for related items by subject