Bluestone & vine / Donna Kauffman.
- 1 of 1 copy available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Smithers Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Smithers Public Library||FPB KAU (Text)||35101000535976||Paperback racks -- Romance||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781420145472 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 329 pages ; 18 cm
- Publisher: New York : Zebra Books/Kensington Publishing Corp., 2018.
Irish folk musician Pippa comes to Blue Hollow Falls, Virginia, to recover from surgery, but when she falls in love with small town living and her host, former Special Forces soldier Seth Brogan, she is tempted to prolong her visit.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Blue Ridge Mountains > Fiction.