A bad place to die / Easy Jackson.
- 10 of 10 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Smithers Public Library.
0 current holds with 10 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9780786042548 (paperback) :
- Physical Description: 346 pages ; 18 cm
- Publisher: New York : Pinnacle Books, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
"There aren’t many options for an eighteen-year-old girl in the Old West. Especially an orphan like Tennessee Smith. She can either sell her body in a seedy saloon or take her chances as a mail-order bride. Tennie chooses the latter. Joining a wagonload of women across Indian territory, she arrives in the God-forsaken town of Ring Bit, Texas. Her husband-to-be is surprisingly decent. But after tying the knot in a quickie ceremony, he pops even more surprises on her. First, he introduces Tennie to his three young sons. Then he drops dead on their wedding night . . ."-- Publisher
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Orphans > Fiction.
Widows > Fiction.
Texas > Fiction.