Sawbones / William W. Johnstone with J.A. Johnstone.
- 8 of 9 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Smithers Public Library.
0 current holds with 9 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Smithers Public Library||FPB JOH (Text)||35101011024457||Paperback racks -- Western||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780786044870 (paperback) :
- Physical Description: 379 pages ; 18 cm
- Publisher: New York : Pinnacle Books/Kensington Publishing Corp., 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
"On the blood-stained battlefields of a divided nation, Dr. Samuel Knight used his surgical skills to treat wounded Confederate soldiers. In the brutal prison camps of the Union Army, he offered his healing services to fellow captives who’d given up hope. But now, with the war over and the South in ruins, the good doctor faces his hardest challenge yet: to save himself" -- Publisher
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Physicians > Fiction.
Revenge > Fiction.
Reconstruction (U.S. history, 1865-1877) > Fiction.
United States > History > Civil War, 1861-1865 > Veterans > Fiction.
Texas, East > Fiction.