Forged in blood / edited by Michael Z. Williamson.
- 2 of 2 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Smithers Public Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Smithers Public Library||FPB FOR (Text)||35101011024531||Paperback racks -- Science Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781481483537 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 517 pages ; 18 cm
- Publisher: Riverdale, New York : Baen, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2017.
"From the distant past to the far future, those who carry the sword rack up commendations for bravery. They are men and women who, like the swords they carry, have been forged in blood. These are their stories." -- Publisher
Search for related items by subject