The question of the dead mistress / E.J. Copperman, Jeff Cohen.
- 0 of 1 copy available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Smithers Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Smithers Public Library||F COP (Text)||35101011024945||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||2019-03-06|
- ISBN: 9780738750613 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0738750611 (paperback)
- Physical Description: viii, 280 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Woodbury, Minnesota : Midnight Ink, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
"Mrs. Washburn takes on the case of a woman who thinks her husband has a ghost mistress, but Samuel's Asperger's traits mean he does not believe in ghosts"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hoenig, Samuel (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Asperger's syndrome > Patients > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.