The river : a novel / Peter Heller.
- 13 of 19 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Smithers Public Library.
4 current holds with 19 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Smithers Public Library||F HEL (Text)||35101011029100||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||2019-08-31|
- ISBN: 9780525521877 (hardcover) :
- Physical Description: 253 pages : map ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
"A Borzoi Book."
When best friends, Wynn and Jack decide to canoe the Maskwa River in northern Canada, they encounter a wildfire making its way across the forest. When they hear a man and woman arguing on the fog-shrouded riverbank and decide to warn them about the fire, their search for the pair turns up nothing and no one. But the next day a man appears on the river, paddling alone. Is this the man they heard? And, if he is, where is the woman?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Canoes and canoeing > Fiction.
Wildfires > Fiction.
Canada, Northern > Fiction.