Hanging fire / Eric Red.
- 6 of 8 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Smithers Public Library.
0 current holds with 8 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Smithers Public Library||FPB RED (Text)||35101011028854||Paperback racks -- Western||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780786042982 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 313 pages ; 18 cm
- Publisher: New York : Pinnacle Books/Kensington Publishing Corp., 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
"In all his days as a bounty hunter, Joe Noose never met an outlaw like Bonny Kate Valence. The notorious female gunslinger has the kind of beauty that drives men wild—and a criminal record longer than the Snake River. She also has a date with the gallows. But before anyone can put a rope around that pretty neck, Joe Noose has to bring her in alive. On the way, he’ll have to protect his prisoner from a vile ex-lover and a vengeance-seeking posse. Which puts Noose’s neck on the line, too. Especially when this female of the species is deadlier than the male. . . ." -- Publisher
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bounty hunters > Fiction.
Gunfighters > Fiction.
West (U.S.) > Fiction.