The fallen architect / Charles Belfoure.
- 2 of 2 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Smithers Public Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Smithers Public Library||LP BEL (Text)||35101011029373||Large Print||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781432858766
- Physical Description: 503 pages : map ; 23 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Farmington Hills, Michigan : Wheeler Publishing, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
When the Britannia Theatre's balcony collapses, killing over a dozen people, the fingers point at the architect. He should have known better, should have made it safer, should have done something. Douglas Layton knows the flaw wasn't in his design, but he can't fight a guilty verdict. When he is finally released from prison, he has nothing: no job, no family, nowhere to go. He needs to assume a new identity and rebuild his life. But he soon finds himself digging up the past in a way he never anticipated. If the collapse was not an accident, who caused it? And why? And what if they find out who he used to be?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Architects > Fiction.
Life change events > Fiction.
Large type books.