The light over London / Julia Kelly.
- 0 of 1 copy available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Smithers Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Smithers Public Library||LP KEL (Text)||35101011029316||Large Print||Volume hold||Checked out||2019-09-10|
- ISBN: 9781432858674
- Physical Description: 471 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Farmington Hills, Michigan : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
It's always been easier for Cara Hargraves to bury herself in the past than confront the present, which is why working with a gruff but brilliant antiques dealer is perfect. While clearing out an estate, she pries open an old tin that holds the relics of a lost relationship: among the treasures, a World War II-era diary and a photograph of a young woman in uniform. Eager to find the author of the hauntingly beautiful, unfinished diary, Cara digs into this soldier's life, but soon realizes she may not have been ready for the stark reality of wartime London she finds within the pages.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Antique dealers > Fiction.
World War, 1939-1945 > England > London > Fiction.
Large type books.