The birds that stay / Ann Lambert.
- 1 of 3 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Smithers Public Library.
1 current hold with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Smithers Public Library||F LAM (Text)||35101011028326||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781772600919 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 331 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Toronto : Second Story Press, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
"In a little village north of Montreal, a reclusive old woman is found strangled and frozen outside her home. Roméo LeBlanc, the enigmatic Chief Inspector for Homicide, is one day away from his first vacation in years, and reluctantly answers the call on the case. Roméo suspects a local biker gang is involved in what appears to be a robbery gone awry--or was the old woman a victim of a violent hate crime?"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Hate crimes > Fiction.
Québec (Province) > Fiction.