I'll never tell / Catherine McKenzie.
- 13 of 16 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Smithers Public Library.
0 current holds with 16 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Smithers Public Library||F MCK (Text)||35101011034647||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781501178634 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 362 pages : map ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Toronto : Simon and Schuster Canada, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
After the sudden death of their parents, the MacAllister children return to the run-down summer camp where they spent their childhood. Over the course of the Labour Day weekend, the siblings must determine what to do with the property, now worth millions. But a stunning condition of their father's will compels them to face their past - and come to a decision that threatens to tear them apart forever.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Camps > Fiction.
Murder > Fiction.
Family reunions > Fiction.
Family secrets > Fiction.