The last resort / Marissa Stapley.
- 6 of 12 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Smithers Public Library.
0 current holds with 12 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Smithers Public Library||F STA (Text)||35101011035669||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||2019-11-06|
- ISBN: 9781501188046 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 302 pages ; 23 cm
- Publisher: Toronto, Ontario : Simon & Schuster Canada, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
To the guests at The Harmony Resort, Doctors Miles and Grace Markell appear to be a perfect power couple. They run a couples' therapy retreat in a luxurious resort in the Mayan Riviera where they help spouses deal with their marriage struggles. When two couples begin Harmony's intensive therapy program, it becomes clear that Harmony is not all that it seems - and neither are Miles and Grace.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Marriage counseling > Fiction.
Secrecy > Fiction.
Resorts > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Riviera Maya (Mexico) > Fiction.