The cowboy next door / R.C. Ryan.
- 2 of 2 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Smithers Public Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Smithers Public Library||FPB RYA (Text)||35101011030660||Paperback racks -- Romance||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781538711170 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 443 pages ; 18 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Forever, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
Includes novella: Saved by the cowboy / A.J. Pine.
Includes excerpt from the author's book: Born to be a cowboy.
Returning home to his family's ranch, cowboy Sam Monroe meets new housekeeper Penny Cash, who takes an instant dislike to him, until he proves his worth when trouble comes calling.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Housekeepers > Fiction.
Cowboys > Fiction.