Frogcatchers / Jeff Lemire.
- 7 of 11 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Smithers Public Library.
0 current holds with 11 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Smithers Public Library||GN 741.5973 LEM (Text)||35101011037822||Graphic Novels||Volume hold||Checked out||2020-02-01|
- ISBN: 9781982107376 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly illustrations (some colour) ; 27 cm
- Edition: First Gallery 13 hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Gallery 13, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019
"A man wakes up alone in a strange room with no recollection of who he is or how he got there. The padlocked doors and barren lobby reinforce the strangeness of this place. This is--as he reads from an old-fashioned keychain beside his bed--the Edgewater Hotel. Even worse, something ominous seems to be lurking in one of the rooms. But when he meets a young companion--the only other soul in this vast, enveloping emptiness--his new friend begs him not to unlock the door. There must be something behind it..."--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Amnesiacs > Comic books, strips, etc.
Hotels > Comic books, strips, etc.
Haunted places > Comic books, strips, etc.
Frogs > Comic books, strips, etc.
Comics (Graphic works)