Blood for blood / William W. Johnstone with J.A. Johnstone.
- 8 of 10 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Smithers Public Library.
0 current holds with 10 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Smithers Public Library||FPB JOH (Text)||35101011031221||Paperback racks -- Western||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780786043194 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 316 pages ; 18 cm
- Publisher: New York : Pinnacle Books/Kensington Publishing Corp., 2019.
- Copyright: ©2013.
Includes sneak peak of "Dig your own grave" [pgs. 297-316]
When he is hired by Judge Ephraim Doolittle to stop a killer from exacting revenge on both judge and jury, John Henry Sixkiller goes undercover in an outlaw haven run by an amoral woman, but then his target comes gunning for him.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States marshals > Fiction.
Undercover operations > Fiction.