Riding shotgun : a Red Ryan western / William W. Johnstone with J.A. Johnstone.
- 3 of 7 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Smithers Public Library.
1 current hold with 7 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Smithers Public Library||FPB JOH (Text)||35101011035107||Paperback racks -- Western||Volume hold||Checked out||2019-09-05|
- ISBN: 9780786044320 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0786044322 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 345 pages ; 17 cm
- Publisher: New York : Pinnacle Books/Kensington Publishing Corp., 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
Sneak peak of "Cutthroats" [pgs. 333-345]
Red Ryan must protect the passengers, including an army major's beautiful but stubborn wife, on a stage bound from Fort Concho, Texas, to Fort Bliss, as they face bloodthirsty Apaches who are on the warpath.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Apache Indians > Fiction.
Frontier and pioneer life > Fiction.
Outlaws > Fiction.
Stagecoach robberies > Fiction.
Stagecoaches > Fiction.
Voyages and travels > Fiction.