Hang them slowly / William W. Johnstone with J.A. Johnstone.
- 1 of 1 copy available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Smithers Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Smithers Public Library||FPB JOH (Text)||35101011035099||Paperback racks -- Western||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780786044894 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0786044896 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 359 pages ; 17 cm
- Publisher: New York : Pinnacle Books, Kensington Publishing Corp., 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
When they are caught in a range war between the Rafter M and Three Rivers, three men, all of whom are hiding their true identities, must come clean if they want to avoid being part of the rising body count.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Undercover operations > Fiction.