The testaments / Margaret Atwood.
- 5 of 10 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Smithers Public Library.
4 current holds with 10 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Smithers Public Library||LP ATW (Text)||35101011038234||Large Print||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780593149096 (paperback)
- Physical Description: xii, 562 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First large print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Large Print, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
Sequel to: The handmaid's tale.
When the van door slammed on Offred's future at the end of The Handmaid's Tale, readers had no way of telling what lay ahead for her--freedom, prison or death. Margaret Atwood's sequel picks up the story fifteen years after Offred stepped into the unknown, with the explosive testaments of three female narrators from Gilead.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Large type books.
Misogyny > Fiction.
Women > Fiction.