This tender land : a novel / William Kent Krueger.
- 5 of 19 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Smithers Public Library.
5 current holds with 19 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Smithers Public Library||F KRU (Text)||35101011038408||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||2020-03-12|
- ISBN: 9781476749297
- Physical Description: 450 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Atria Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Atria Books, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
"The acclaimed author of Ordinary Grace crafts a powerful novel about an orphan's life-changing adventure traveling down America's great rivers during the Great Depression, seeking both a place to call home and a sense of purpose in a world sinking into despair"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Orphans > Fiction.
Voyages and travels > Fiction.
Indians of North America > Fiction.
Minnesota > Fiction.